Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rise and Shine

I am SO excited that my sister will be getting here really late tonight/really early tomorrow. I'm so excited, I had a hard time sleeping. I woke up before Adam did! Let me explain a little as to why I am so excited. It's not just because she's coming...She has a new baby! I have not had the opportunity to meet this niece yet, and can hardly wait to meet her. Another reason is that the last time I saw her and her family was when Haydn was just a few weeks old and Haydn cried all the time. (I promise Liz and Eric, he doesn't cry like that anymore!) Another is that Adam and I have done a few things to our house and I get to share them with her. The weather is warming up, so this time we can take our children outdoors and play. The most important reason for my excitement is...We all get to go to the Temple together! To say I'm excited about going to the Temple is a major understatement. I am thrilled to be able to go with my sister and two of my older brothers along with their spouses and my parents! We will greatly miss my oldest sister and her family, but we will definitely be thinking of them. What a perfect time of year to be going to the Temple...Easter Season!

3 comments:

Caryn Allen said...

I knew that was coming up! I'm so excited for you guys!! Are you going Saturday?

The Roes said...

A week from Saturday!

Momma Sarah said...

We will be there with you in our thoughts. I am so sorry that we can't make it out to be a part of your special time. Lots of love to you all!