Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cartoons

Did you know there are no cartoons on Nickelodeon at 4am? Neither did I. Haydn has decided that he's hungry and would like to be up for the day now that it's 4am. It's not like he went to bed early last night either. Thankfully we have TiVo and have started recording some shows for him. He loves Backyardigans and watches them ALL the time. So, in my time of despair, TiVo has come to the rescue. I thought I would never purchase cartoons just so my child could watch them...WRONG! I will be looking for some cartoons on DVD now, just for this situation.

I hope you all are enjoying your wonderful sleep at this moment! I'm a bit envious of you. Don't worry, I'm not upset. I get to read my book for that much longer this morning. Hmm, at least I didn't stay up late last night to read! Glass half full, right?

4 comments:

Boyd Box said...

I am so sorry!!! Hope you aren't too exhausted for our daily chat today. =) Love you!
You know how well loved our SB dvds are!

The Roes said...

I KNOW!!! I will need to get those along with the Backyardigans.

Mark and Amanda said...

Have you tried High Five off of Discovery Kids? Peter really likes that. The only show that he asks for by name (for a while, he asked for Caillou).

Momma Sarah said...

Gotta love it when they get their schedule skewed like that! That's why we've got a bazillion videos!