Monday, March 2, 2009

Husband Tag

Where We Met?

In Mexico...the town in Missouri. More specifically, at a grocery store. I sometimes tell people I went shopping for a husband! =)


How long did we date before we were married?

Just under 4 years.


How long have we been married?

Again, just under 4 years...it will be 4 years in a few more days!


What is my favorite thing about him?

The way he is a father! I love to watch him play with Haydn and carry him to bed when he falls asleep somewhere other than his bed.


What is your favorite quality about him?

His love for his family and that he wants the very best for us!


What is his nickname for you?

Honey, Baby, Sweetheart...when he's being ornery he calls me "Lady Friend."


His favorite food?

Fried Chicken and Mashed potatoes or biscuits and sausage gravy (YUCK!)


His favorite sport?

That's a tough one...I'd say Tennis or soccer, but he loves to watch quite a few different sports.


Who said the "L" word first?

I really don't remember...that was a LONG time ago.


First Kiss?

This is actually funny...it was when were just friends and it was July 6th. There's more to the story, but I don't feel like sharing that!


Favorite Couple thing to do?

Anything that allows us to be together...but if I had to pick one thing it would be between laughing together or reading scriptures together/talking about the Gospel.


How many kids We have?

1, I think I want like 4 more, but he says 3. We'll see...someone in his generation should be having a set of twins! (His grandmother was a twin) That might make or break how many more we have.


His hidden talent?

He's actually a great housekeeper! I would pay him to clean my house if he wasn't my husband! (I thank his mother for teaching him!)


His age?

28 years on his next b-day.


His favorite music?

The real Rock and Roll! He doesn't really listen to music much...I often tell him he's an old soul. He listens to more talk radio than anyone I know...including my dad!


What do You admire most about him?

His testimony. Because of him, I no longer hide mine.


His favorite pass time?

I would say spending time with family or golfing.


Will he read this?

Absolutely...he loves to read our blog! Hi Honey! =)


I tag anyone who wants to do it...it's kind of fun to purposely think about your husband!

2 comments:

Caryn Allen said...

Lady friend?! Hahahaha that is SO funny!!

Boyd Box said...

I knew you guys have been together forever, but it always still shocks me! I think it's cute that you chose the quality of being a good father. That's so sweet.