Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday...to ME!

Today was my birthday. It was one of the greatest birthdays ever! I loved getting to spend it with my two favorite guys. I also was able to spend the day with some girl friends from church. It was so nice to get out of the house and have adult conversation with other mothers and not have to worry too much about Haydn. Adam made dinner tonight and surprised me with some lilies too!

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes and making it such a great day!

3 comments:

Caryn Allen said...

I wish I could have been there at lunch. We have been watching the Hobbs kids and both Abbey and Livvy are sick, so I didn't want to leave them. :/

Boyd Box said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday, but do you HAVE to get older when you have one? I don't want to get older. No, that's not true. I don't really mind the age, it's the lines showing up on my face that bother me. =) Love ya! Glad we get to talk every day (or most every day!). I love you!!!

The Roes said...

I wished you could have come too Caryn! I understand not wanting to leave sick kids. I hope they get better soon.

We still need to get together again sometime.

Liz, I'm not getting older anymore when I have a birthday. I just declared that this year!