Friday, July 10, 2009

Food on the Run

Every Day toy truck-bike

Haydn's "Stash"Haydn Enjoying his "Stash"

Haydn used to be the greatest eater in the world until recently. He would always eat what we put in front of him and would be happy about it. Now, he shakes his head "no" all the time to us and decides he doesn't want to eat anything we give him. So, I quit trying to please him and make him eat what I've prepared. We had some chips with our lunch earlier in the day (again, he didn't eat them) and I found the bag....empty. At this point, I was actually relieved that he ate something. I was starting to get a little worried about him. I decided I wanted the living room to be spotless before we went to bed. So, we picked up the toys, moved his rocking chair and vacuumed. I went to go move his truck bike (above) and found all those chips in the truck! So, I decided to get a picture of it...as I was doing so, he grabbed a handful of chips and shoved them in his mouth right as I went to go snap this picture. I guess he doesn't want to stop and eat, he needs to eat on the run!

3 comments:

Boyd Box said...

That's hilarious! What a silly little boy.

Momma Sarah said...

Sounds like he's got the concept of food storage down?!

The Roes said...

He sure does...did anyone think to put it in their vehicle?