Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vroom

It's obvious for me to say that Haydn loves the movie Cars. It's probably just as obvious for me to point out that he is absorbing EVERYTHING he sees and hears. However, knowing the obvious two statements didn't change how amazed and funny Haydn really is.

Last night we were watching a movie and Haydn kept going "MMMmm" (instead of Vroom) but sounded somewhat like a cow. We kept asking him to be quiet as we are trying to hear the movie (and closed captioning was not available), but Haydn kept doing it. I noticed he had several cars he was playing with. He was playing with Doc and Lightning and was making some cars that all looked similar and had the same box-like shape go "MMMmm" and then as they were making that noise, Haydn would tip them on their backs. It took me a few minutes to realize what he was doing. I couldn't control my laughter when I figured out that he was recreating the scene from Cars where Lightning and Mater are out in the field "tractor tipping". He is so funny! I wished I had a chance to record it.

5 comments:

Momma Sarah said...

OH! That is funny! These little people are soooo funny sometimes!

Boyd Box said...

Well, no thanks to your page's RSS feed (or maybe the ability of mine to receive), I had to hear this story first. BUT, I thought I would still make a comment on here so you know your blog is being read. =)
FUNNY KID!!! That scene must be very entertaining to him for it to be what he is recreating. I think of those moments of "visible chuckles".

Boyd Box said...

Just so you know, I've been checking your blog religiously now so I won't miss the latest scoop...and nothing. You better reward me with something interesting, funny, or cute. =) Love ya!!

Boyd Box said...

Here's me, checking in again!! =P

Boyd Box said...

Ummm....and what has happened in the past month. I know you have to have SOMETHING to share...life IS still happening....right?? =P