Friday, February 5, 2010

Little Gentleman

Haydn has recently doing things like a little gentleman. He loves to open doors and hold them open for me. It's really cute. The other day he held the storm door from our house to our garage open for me and I stepped out the door pulling the other door around behind me. The garage door was down, so it was pretty dark in there. I bent over to pick Haydn up so he could "push button" to open the garage door. When I bent over to pick him up, the storm door met my forehead perfectly to hit me in the middle of the head. My head has been super sensitive since!

He's been doing other cute things too. He will take my glass and put it on the counter or we had scones last night and he took my plate to the kitchen! He's a great little helper, it just takes so much longer to do anything when he is helping. I guess I should keep encouraging him to help out so maybe he'll help when he's older. =)

1 comment:

Boyd Box said...

Way to be raising that boy right!