Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a wonderful birthday. My fabulous mother-in-law and step-father-in-law brought lunch and my favorite, Lemon Meringue Pie. It was wonderful to visit with the both of them and we got to enjoy them for most of the day.

I also received a few birthday cards in the mail and a few phone calls. Thanks to you all. I'm so thankful I have such a great family (immediate and extended) and friends.

A Lasley family tradition is to call the birthday person and sing "Happy Birthday" in the worst, off key tune you can imagine. I think this year's winner for my birthday goes to Liz and Susan...I think all the dogs in the neighborhood were crying. =)

Again, thank you everyone who made this day so great.

1 comment:

Boyd Box said...

You are just jealous you don't have vocals like us!! =P I hurt my throat singing to you and struggled to practice with the choir the next day. It's taken about a week to heal. I hope you know how much I love you to do that!! =P