Thursday, February 25, 2010

Adorable

Ok, I know I have been going on about how cute Haydn has been, but he really is! Adam has been gone since Sunday afternoon, and we've really been missing him. Today when Haydn woke up and came into my room, I said "Guess what! Daddy comes home tonight!" Haydn got so excited he started running to the door and said "See, Daddy! See, See, See!" So I explained to him that we needed to go walking, play, eat lunch, take a nap, play some more and then Daddy will be home. Haydn easily got ready to go walking, he played for a little while, willingly left the mall to go home and ate lunch. He ate a huge lunch and put himself down for a nap. He just woke up and is anxious for his daddy to come home. Hopefully he will be here within the hour. That would be fabulous! We have a special dinner planned just for Daddy coming home too! We miss you Adam!

No comments: