Friday, February 19, 2010

Too Cute

Adam is gone over night with the Boy Scouts, camping in the freezing cold. I'm not sure what Haydn thinks of Adam being gone over night. It seems like every time Haydn cries for Adam. So tonight when I was getting Haydn ready for bed, he folded his arms, bowed his head and asked to "pray daddy". So we said a little prayer asking that Daddy is safe. I am so thankful that Adam does get to come home and that this isn't an awkward situation. My mother-in-law pointed out how difficult it would be to explain to a child that their parent is gone (for whatever reason it may be divorce, death, etc). I'm also thankful that Haydn does recognize when Adam is gone and wants him back home. Anyhow, I thought it was the cutest thing that he wanted to pray for Daddy.

No comments: