Friday, August 6, 2010

The Many Sides of Haydn: Sleeping

Haydn has been falling asleep every where lately. I have been able to catch quite a few wonderful 'poses'. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Haydn falling asleep watching 'Letters' in my bed one night when Adam was out of town.
He couldn't stay awake through the afternoon and fell asleep like this watching G Force. Apparently that movie wasn't very interesting, as Haydn will stay awake to watch any new movie from start to finish.
All tuckered out after a day at the Splash Park. Yes, he really did fall asleep like that. I don't normally let him ride in the car without a shirt on, I think it's a little trashy. There was no way I could get a shirt on him after making him leave the splash park. He would have been happy to be there all day.
Lately Haydn has been waking up really early in the morning and climbing into bed with Adam and me. He usually falls back to sleep and will sleep for a couple more hours. This is how I found Haydn after I got back from a morning run. Notice how Haydn has the majority of the bed and MUST share a pillow with someone?

2 comments:

Boyd Box said...

So funny! Gianna will fall asleep anywhere, but there must be a pillow involved. Between Emily and Sheepie and Gianna and her pillow, they can have a "bed" anywhere!

The Roes said...

Haydn will sleep anywhere as long as his head is elevated a little bit.