Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Quoting Haydn

My youngest brother came and stayed with us for a week. We loved having him here. I don't know who loved having him here the most though. Haydn had someone new to play with (and usually only asked Jake to play with him), Adam enjoyed having a fresh dinner every night (because I told Jake that I needed to make him a few things), and I got to spend a whole week with my baby brother before he leaves and serves the Lord for 2 whole years! With that much excitement in our home, Haydn comes out with some funny phrases (and sweet ones too)!
While playing trains with Adam and Jake, Adam picked up some of the tracks to build with and Haydn says "Hey Man, what you doing with my tracks?!?"
While not feeling the greatest and desperately needing a drink of water I asked Haydn if he'd get me a glass of water. Haydn responded "I sure will!"
When we eat anything that Haydn deems as 'good' he says "Yum-yum-yum-yum, doe-soe." (It's supposed to be delicioso)
Every night Haydn gives us kisses and hugs good night. he just started giving my belly hugs and kisses too. He talks to the baby and tells me what the baby needs. He's very concerned that everything I eat goes onto the baby's head and gets in his hair. He then tells me that I need to drink lots of water to get all the food out of the baby's hair.
I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting at this time, but he sure does say a lot of funny things. I love him so much and could not imagine my life without him in it. I am truly blessed to be his mother.

1 comment:

Becca said...

The getting his hair dirty cracked me up! I love when Reed let's me know what Hudson needs. "Mom, baby crying. Bottle!" :0)
Good lookin' out Haydn!