Friday, May 15, 2009

Kisses

This will be short, but a very funny moment for me today. I asked Haydn if he would give me a kiss. He usually does, but his kisses consist of him opening his mouth like he is singing "ah". He then leans in and gives me a kiss, being sure he touches my lips. It's very sweet. Anyhow, today he gave me a kiss and then I kissed him again on his cheek. He looked at me as if I stole the last cookie from the cookie jar, pinched his finger and thumb together and touched my lips. I was a little confused and then he put his pinched fingers back to his lips and did a backwards kiss. He took his kiss back! Too funny. I love that boy. I'm so amazed at his personality and skills he has already developed.

3 comments:

Boyd Box said...

What a turkey! You can't take kisses back, Haydn!! That's not fair!

Caryn Allen said...

How funny is that!!

Momma Sarah said...

Ah, but what he doesn't know yet is that those kisses instantly soak into whomever you kissed, so you can't take them back! No matter how hard you try!

Cute, cute! It was good to talk to you today, even though I was wrangling glitter, glue, kids, and playground equipment! Thanks for calling! Love you!