Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sleeping

We've been having a tough time with Haydn going to bed. He would like to quit taking naps, and I'm not quite ready for that. Since he wants to stop taking naps, he needs to go to bed earlier. Well, that's the tough part, especially with the sun going down later and later. He's also waking up in the night. I'm not sure if he's uncomfortable in his room or what? So, this morning I get up around 6:30 and I see that Haydn is already up...at least out of his bed. He was/is sleeping in the hall on the floor. I felt bad for him, so I went and got a blanket and covered him up. It's about 2 hours later and he's still asleep on the floor. Maybe he's going through a growth spurt, but I do like that he wants to sleep!

1 comment:

Caryn Allen said...

Oh my gosh! That's adorable!