Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Summer Time

I'm afraid I will be getting nothing accomplished this summer. Yesterday, I took Haydn outside to play and get some fresh air. He didn't really want to play much so I took him back inside after only about 20 minutes. Mind you, he can play with something for over an hour and not get bored. When Adam came home from work, he decided to mow the lawn...it definitely needed it. Anyhow, Haydn was fascinated with what he was doing and wanted to be out there with him. So, I stood on the deck holding Haydn and watching Adam mow. Anytime I needed to go back inside Haydn would scream. Not just scream, but "bloody murder" scream. (FYI - Lasley family...that's a horrible description, but I digress) We also grilled some burgers last night for dinner, and again Haydn was angry when we would make him come inside. He really is a funny kid! But...I think I'll be spending my days outdoors this summer to enjoy the summer in the eyes of a toddler! Maybe I'll get a tan too!

1 comment:

Boyd Box said...

What a funny boy! Just don't let him eat the ashes from your bbq that Emily and Hannah enjoyed so much!
Bloody murder? As opposed to the quieter "suffocating murder"? jk. I know, not so funny when it happens in the world, but funny that we use that phrase to describe things. Have we ever even heard that noise? If we have, turn off the movies with it on them!! hahaha jk. Kay, I'll stop now.