Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birt-day

Haydn is obsessed with birthdays, or in his words...birt-day. He thinks that whenever there is a cake, there should always be candles on it and someone should blow them out. He doesn't even call it cake, he calls it 'birt-day'. Last night I made a chocolate chip, chocolate bunt cake like my grandma used to make. I was going to do it complete with the drizzled chocolate on top too. I never got to the drizzled chocolate because we were out of the house before I could. When we got home Adam and I decided to watch a show we missed this week in the computer room. We should have known better when the house was silent except for our show. Haydn came walking in with something in his hand and eating it. We walked into the dining room to see this....


The evidence
In action
More evidence.

Haydn really thought he was cute for what he did. I hope this isn't something he keeps doing.

No comments: