Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To Do or Not To Do

I have contemplated canning this blog. I find it more difficult to keep up with it now that Haydn is older and wants to do everything I do. I've looked at it in numerous ways...it's a journal, it's an easy way to update everyone (who cares) about what is going on in our lives, it's really easy to do, it's a missionary tool, etc. As those are good reasons to continue writing it, I have also found some negative things about it, which I won't list. So, I decided that I will continue to write this blog as it helps me to maintain my writing skills and all the above mentioned. I do have one question though...Is anyone out there reading? =)

3 comments:

Caryn Allen said...

I'M READING!!!

Danny and Laura said...

You're funny. I feel that way about my blog sometimes too. I want you to keep it up especially after we move so we can see pictures of Haydn growing.

Momma Sarah said...

YES!!!!! I do read and look forward to updates! That's the part of this kind of technology the I like - get to 'live' with you for just a moment and I get to see the pictures you post of my very handsome nephew! (I know, I need to catch up on mine so I can return the favor!)