Sunday, April 17, 2011

Peace

Have you ever been sitting quietly and felt peace? I have, a number of times. I have had moments where there didn't seem to be anything that could take that wonderful feeling away. Today during church Haydn was sitting between Adam and me. Haydn was sitting reverently and doing what we asked. Adam and I were both happy and I had that overwhelming feeling of peace come over me again. I am so glad I have a family and more importantly an eternal family.

I can't believe that tomorrow marks our 2 year anniversary of becoming an eternal family. In Matthew 18:18 it states "Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." I am very thankful to all those who made righteous choices and followed through on their questions to find answers that I might have the opportunities that were not there not too long ago. I love my family and could not and do not wish to think about eternity without them. I know there is power to seal or 'bind' things on this earth and the family is one of them. This knowledge is another way peace is given to me.

I know it is two years later, but I wanted to thank all those who supported us in making this decision and also for participating in the process. It was absolutely wonderful to have the love and support of family and friends. I will never forget that day and will cherish it forever. 

1 comment:

Boyd Box said...

YEA!! You guys are awesome and we were so glad to participate in a small way on your special day. Love you guys!!