Sunday, September 6, 2009

Haydn's Too Cute

Today I was dressing Haydn for church and he's not complete until his hair is combed. He has to use "Daddy's comb" for him to be willing to comb his hair, which isn't that bad since it's just a comb. Anyhow, when I comb his hair I have to wet it down with water. It started sticking to his head and looked like what my brother-in-law calls "Poindexter". So I put the comb under the hair that was plastered to his head to lessen the Poindexter look and this is what resulted.

Doesn't he look happy here?
Don't worry, he didn't go to church with his hair like that!

2 comments:

Boyd Box said...

I know several people that have sent their kids to church with the fo-hawk. I must admit, I remain fairly conservative when it comes to hair-do's for males. Not that I want Eric walking around like the "hair card" my mission enforced (to "assist elders when having their hair cut and to avoid mishaps and misunderstandings of the expectations"). He still keeps his hair fairly short yet not looking like the dad in Back to the Future in any shape or form.

Momma Sarah said...

Yep, seen it here, too! He does look cute in those pictures though!