Monday, September 28, 2009

Never Again

Never Again will I try to cut my own hair. I used to cut it all the time. I must have been in high school when I started. My sister and I would cut each others' hair all the time. I started going to a salon to get it cut after I got married. Oh how I got out of practice. We did a budget about a year ago and I was horrified at how much money I was spending on my HAIR! Thankfully my brother's girlfriend cuts hair, for fun, and has been willing to cut my hair since. She always does a superb job too! Anyhow, I hadn't seen her in a while (she's back in school and I don't visit my parents when she's there) and really needed a hair cut. SO....I got the great idea that if Adam could do the one part that is hardest to see, I could do the rest. WRONG! We totally cut it too short and had to have an 'emergency' hair cut. Thankfully my brother's girlfriend doesn't live TOO far away from me. Anyhow, my hair is much shorter than I would have ever asked for (not her fault). Thankfully it grows fast and will be about where I would have wanted it cut by the time our family pictures roll around (in two weeks)! Good thing I did it this weekend instead of next!

No comments: