Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Officially and Finally

I have officially and finally lost my 'baby' weight. Every last ounce I gained during my pregnancy is finally off. I think it would have taken me less time had I started working harder a whole lot sooner. Sure, there were pounds I gained after I went back to work after Haydn was born, but all those are gone now! Now I have to lose my 'stress' weight from three surgeries and moving. After that weight is gone I will need to work on my 'marriage' and 'college' weight. More exciting than losing the weight is seeing the numbers of inches lost going up and up and clothing sizes going down and down. =) And yes, I do blame my different life events for why I gained weight and I plan on losing them all (not the life events, just the weight)! Now to celebrate...without food!

1 comment:

Caryn Allen said...

YOU GO GIRL! What's your secret?